Friday 23 December 2011

Christmas Day

For the Christian people, in Christmas celebrates the birth of Jesus. This celebration is on 25th of December, when the day is larger than the night (for the northern hemisphere). I love the Christmas because for me that day is a day of rebirth of all thing good, is a hugs day and kiss day, full of good energy :)

I love the Chrisman’s tree and the present, but the people generally go crazy and I get stressed. For my family Christmas is very important because my grandfather birthed this day, but he died five years ago :’(
I like the Christmas because we usually dinner together and later we talked all the night. But this Christmas I was in Santiago, is very sad because I wanted go my house whit my family and friends.  But I still like the Christmas <3

1 comment:

  1. Good job, Evangelina.

    Here are some suggestions to improve some of your sentences.

    For example, here,

    "For the Christian people, in Christmas celebrates the birth of Jesus".

    I would say:

    Christian people celebrate the birth of Jesus on December 25th.

    And you also say the day is "longer" not larger.

    Refer to "Christmas". You don´t need the article "the".

    "The Christmas tree" is OK.

    Say also, "good things" ADJECTIVE + NOUN in English

    Finally, say "my grandfather was born this day"

    2 POINTS

    ReplyDelete